Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "TrapFunnel" Real Estate (and Home Improvement) Lead Generation Guide

Thanks

Cool "TrapFunnel" Real Estate (and Home Improvement) Lead Generation Guide

If You've Got 30 Minutes,
    I'll Show You How To Generate
    More Real Estate Or Home Improvement Leads
    Than You Ever Thought Humanly Possible

Early this year one of my most favorite printing clients, a large west coast real estate brokerage, emailed me a mailing list substantially larger than what they usually provide. A month later, the list was more than double the size, another month later it was even bigger, to the point where I thought they were going to have every person looking to sell their home in California on it.

Well, maybe not that big, but this sucker was getting huge at a very fast rate.

So me, the curious direct marketer, gets "Z" the head of their marketing on the phone and asks him what the heck they're doing to get so many leads.

The answer shocked me.

Not just because of the clever method, but because it was something even a struggling agent could start taking advantage of immediately. And as I kept thinking about it, like the 9x12 system, this extremely simple concept on the surface started revealing how complex and versatile it is under the skin.

What at first seems so simple to implement, actually requires some know-how to get started, that nearly all agents will lack--yet nearly all marketers can do easily.

That means YOU my friend,
    will hold a tremendous amount of power at your fingertips.

The ability to generate leads, specifically listing leads for real estate agents and home improvement leads for remodelers, is something you will ALWAYS find a need for. The value of these leads can easily climb into the hundreds each, and I'll show you how to generate them for peanuts, and even get them qualified (and some converted to actual appointments) -- on autopilot.

Whether you choose to generate these for your own business, sell packages of leads on a monthly contract, or even just offer the solution via consulting you're in tip-top shape with this method.

This is not pie-in-the-sky theory

It's completely refined, proven, and currently in use by a brokerage that's using it to break into new territory and dominate them by this method ALONE.

Even in a highly competitive market they're literally capturing seller leads daily, qualifying them in the process, and converting a percentage to appointments without hardly lifting a finger.

Quote Originally Posted by mason1 View Post
    just got this because i've been involved in real estate for quite a while in the past and just getting started up again (took off a few years during the "crash" and been doing jakes 9x12's and m3's and solos)

i have to say i did learn quite a bit of stuff even though i have been doing this for years. i thought this would only be about mailing so i was surprised when i saw how it all worked. i was about to do something almost exactly like this but strictly through mailing....however...i think your way might save hundreds or maybe even thousands of dollars on mailing costs we have been doing in order to generate our lists. we used to do mass mailings to find interested listing prospects and then follow up with that list we created. it looks like we can not only generate that list much quicker and cheaper now (it'll take me a little while to set the system up but looks pretty easy) but i think it might even create a bigger list to mail to. just guessing based on what you said about z and his list. how he's gotten it to the point of in the 10's of thousands, if i'm understanding it correctly. is that list of his actually a list of interested prospects vs. just a basic homeowner list. if so, that's friggin amazing.

anyhow, jake, i'm hoping this baby will make me as much or even way more than all the other stuff i've gotten from you with 9x12's m3's and all that stuff. thxxx buddy!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta View Post
    Just finished reading the Real Estate "Trap Funnel" This is a great report with a set system to make some serious money!

The beauty of this timely information is that we get a personal look behind the scenes of a highly success system being used by a Top Producing Real Estate TEAM. Basically our "Print Voyeur" gives us the keys to the kingdom. You will learn how to run a system that has already been split tested and proven to work. This is highly valuable information that you typically won't have access to seeing. When you put your custom sales funnel in place it will save you countless hours and dollars.

This report is a true homerun for anyone working in the real estate industry or anyone with clients in the RE industry. Imagine seeing how the "big boys" develop extremely valuable real estate leads for their teams including the 5 steps to creating your lead producing funnel system for yourself or your clients. Just being in the right place at the right time to get access to this info is well worth the price of admission.

Time to Take Action & get this valuable system developed and in place for an additional income source.

Thanks Jake for the Fantastic Info,
    Zen
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetb77 View Post
    Okay I was excited to get this.
    ****NOW I'M PISSED!!!!!!!!****

JAKE YOU BASTARD!!!!

I just paid $2,000 to a leadgen expert to learn this same schtuff two weeks ago!!!!!!
    Why are you selling this so cheap?!!!!
    It's insulting!!!
    This needs to be no less than $997 or $1,997.

YOU MUST RAISE THE PRICE OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!!!

If anybody wants this thing.. you should get it

Just don't step within 100 miles of me.....

So yes you should buy this because it's funny, but don't actually do anything it says to do.
    Especially if you are in California.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinDyke View Post
    Thanks for the help! This process has got me very excited. I literally just started reaching out to people like you said and before I can even hit send on the next message people are calling me. Literally seconds after I push send. Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by jtaylor View Post
    Thank You Jake!!! Another great product!
    Last edited by Bob Ross; 08-09-2014 at 09:09 AM.
    Not afraid of penguins or pandas.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bob Ross For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ............. first post reserved.

Thanks
    Looking forward to learning this Lead Gen method. Thanks.

Thanks
    Waiting! Sounds like a winner.

Thanks
    Having been a real estate agent, I'm looking forward to this. Unfortunately, I'm leaving town for a 3-day trip this afternoon. But I trust it'll still be for sale Monday morning.

Multiple Cards Completed jtaylor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Looking forward to seeing this great method!

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Where is it? Did you fall asleep without finishing the sales page?

Eva
    Don't forget (note to myself), success is just around the corner.

Card Completed
    Thanks

I work in Real Estate! Here's what I think..

Okay I was excited to get this.
    ****NOW I'M PISSED!!!!!!!!****

JAKE YOU BASTARD!!!!
    If you weren't on the other side of the county I'd probably strangle you!
    (I'm pricing airline tickets right now.. it's still in consideration.
    That or I may outsource the strangling process. Odesk.com?)

I just paid $2,000 to a leadgen expert to learn this same schtuff two weeks ago!!!!!!
    Why are you selling this so cheap?!!!!
    It's insulting!!!
    This needs to be no less than $997 or $1,997.

YOU MUST RAISE THE PRICE OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!!!

If anybody wants this thing.. you should get it just because he actually uses the phrase:
    "neon green plutonian poop splatter". Yes, it's true!
    Never in your life would you be able to guess the context in which this occurs.

Jake this is your funniest work yet.
    You should be a comedy writer, stop your businesses and do what you were meant to do!

Just don't step within 100 miles of me.....

So yes you should buy this because it's funny, but don't actually do anything it says to do.
    Especially if you are in California! Okay alright.. I'll share.. just a little ; )

How much is the Goose that lays the Golden Eggs worth?
    Jake & Z (JakeZ?) are giving it away for peanuts!!!!!!!!!

I know.. because I just paid 20x more for nearly the same info.
    Worth every penny.. and so much more!!
    The results have been STAGGERING.
    Last edited by stevetb77; 08-01-2014 at 10:54 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stevetb77 For This Useful Post:

"Z"

Thanks
    Blame Z for the delay, making last minute changes to what I've written and adding important stuff. Should be live within 10-15 mins!

just got this because i've been involved in real estate for quite a while in the past and just getting started up again (took off a few years during the "crash" and been doing jakes 9x12's and m3's and solos)

i have to say i did learn quite a bit of stuff even though i have been doing this for years. i thought this would only be about mailing so i was surprised when i saw how it all worked. i was about to do something almost exactly like this but strictly through mailing....however...i think your way might save hundreds or maybe even thousands of dollars on mailing costs we have been doing in order to generate our lists. we used to do mass mailings to find interested listing prospects and then follow up with that list we created. it looks like we can not only generate that list much quicker and cheaper now (it'll take me a little while to set the system up but looks pretty easy) but i think it might even create a bigger list to mail to. just guessing based on what you said about z and his list. how he's gotten it to the point of in the 10's of thousands, if i'm understanding it correctly. is that list of his actually a list of interested prospects vs. just a basic homeowner list. if so, that's friggin amazing.

anyhow, jake, i'm hoping this baby will make me as much or even way more than all the other stuff i've gotten from you with 9x12's m3's and all that stuff. thxxx buddy!!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mason1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    all good now HIT THE BUY BUTTON!!!!!!!

Thanks
    When you say "home improvement"leads, are you talking any trade in home improvement or remodellers?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlethomas View Post
    When you say "home improvement"leads, are you talking any trade in home improvement or remodellers?
    It's really adaptable. Essentially if someone wants to know what something may cost and they have a hard time finding it out by their own research, this will work.

Thanks
    Any reason this wouldn't work in Canada?

Thanks
    Will this require the set up of a website for this system or is it strictly mailers within a larger system?

Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ View Post
    Any reason this wouldn't work in Canada?
    Will work totally fine in Canada for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    Will this require the set up of a website for this system or is it strictly mailers within a larger system?

Thanks.
    It would be a good idea to have a website, yes. Just simple wordpress is fine and can be setup very quickly for what it needs to do.

Thanks
    One more

Does it involve using facebook or other social media?

Thanks
    I'm considering purchasing this but would like to know what additional business expense should be expected?

Outside of the cost of the initial lead gen guide, what is the estimated cost range to ramp this up?
    Last edited by mojo; 08-01-2014 at 02:09 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlethomas View Post
    One more

Does it involve using facebook or other social media?
    There are two main components to it, the funnel and traffic sources. Traffic could come from anywhere but facebook is a good idea to use.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    I'm considering purchasing this but would like to know what additional business expense should be expected?

Outside of the cost of the initial lead gen guide, what is the estimated cost range to ramp this up?
    This isn't something that requires some kind of expensive components to make work, the only costs are going to be getting traffic to your funnel and I show how to do it for really really cheap, almost laughably cheap.
    Last edited by Bob Ross; 08-01-2014 at 02:23 PM.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob Ross For This Useful Post:

Multiple Cards Completed jtaylor's Avatar
    Thanks

25. The Following User Says Thank You to jtaylor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    As you know, Bob, I was banned from FB before I could even start advertising. So the thought occurred today, what if I could pay someone I could use as a catspaw to get done what I needed. I'd show them how, pay them nominally for a little work, they'd convey the leads to me, and without the whole picture, my catspaw would not be able to duplicate my effort. I could hire one of those Filipinos. Without reading your guide, is that plausible, Bob?
    Last edited by Bob Ross; 08-01-2014 at 02:57 PM.

Multiple Cards Completed tomgaddis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aloha Jake!

Just purchased. I've made a good chunk of change from your products and expect this to do the same.

If you're on the fence my recommendation is buy it!
    Tom Gaddis
    All Around Good Guy
    tom@psDirectMarketing.com

28. The Following User Says Thank You to tomgaddis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommm View Post
    As you know, Bob, I was banned from FB before I could even start advertising. So the thought occurred today, what if I could pay someone I could use as a catspaw to get done what I needed. I'd show them how, pay them nominally for a little work, they'd convey the leads to me, and without the whole picture, my catspaw would not be able to duplicate my effort. I could hire one of those Filipinos. Without reading your guide, is that plausible, Bob?
    Hey Tommm, I think you would have issues using someone from the Philippines - but you could potentially do a similar idea using someone in the states.

I think you'd have issues in the Philippines because of IP addresses etc... facebook would likely redflag that.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to "Z" For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jtaylor View Post
    Thank you sir!

By the way I've got some leads to get entered for you today.

Quote Originally Posted by tomgaddis View Post
    Aloha Jake!

Just purchased. I've made a good chunk of change from your products and expect this to do the same.

If you're on the fence my recommendation is buy it!
    Aloha Tom, Always good to hear from you, wasn't sure if you were still around

I appreciate the support over the past few years!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommm View Post
    Tommm, why go thru all that trouble when you can simply use an proxy
    ($3-$5 per month) to setup a new account and use paypal or a virtual
    credit card to make your ad payments?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to me2u2 For This Useful Post: