Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
[Prospecting Tools] *Unbranded* Samples & Sales Ammunition Available
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Prospecting Tools] *Unbranded* Samples & Sales Ammunition Available

Thanks

[Prospecting Tools] *Unbranded* Samples & Sales Ammunition Available

Finally! Grab some unbranded samples.
    And...
    Keep your pitch on course at the same time!

Hey everyone, it's been a long time coming but I finally have some truly unbranded samples ready for you. Boy do I wish I had these when I first started. Not only can you pick these up for use as prospecting tools to show the finished product, but also you get some bulletpoints to help keep your pitch on course and effective.

In fact, the back of the 9x12 branded card and the neat-o 4x9 rack cards I'm giving you can practically do the selling themselves. Even if you don't want to pick up samples, I guarantee you'll find some value in watching this video in regards to what to talk about when pitching.

Regardless of whether you pick up samples or not, watch this, seriously:

** NOTE: I have just ordered the printing on these, they will not arrive to me for shipment until this coming Friday or Monday. **

These are printed on ultra-glossy double UV coated stock. Rack Cards (4x9) are on 16pt and the 9x12's are on 14pt.

Option 1: Full Resolution Print-ready digital files. (Non Editable and Editable)
    These are the original PDF format files ready for you to give to your printer or use to email prospects when they want to see more information. The $12 Option is NON-Editable, the $15 option includes the PSD files so you can edit them any way you'd like.

Option 2: The Starter Pack
    You get 10 9x12's and 10 Rack Cards
    Digital Print ready files INCLUDED. Option to buy Editable for $9 after purchase.

Option 3:
    The Booster Pack
    You get 20 9x12's and 20 4x9 Rack Cards
    Digital Print ready files INCLUDED! Option to buy Editable for $9 after purchase.

Option 4:
    The Power Pack
    You get 10 9x12's and 50 4x9 Rack Cards
    Digital Print ready files INCLUDED! Option to buy Editable for $9 after purchase.

Option 5:
    The Professional Pack
    You get 50 9x12's and 100 4x9 Rack Cards

Last edited by Bob Ross; 12-29-2013 at 09:50 AM.
    Not afraid of penguins or pandas.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bob Ross For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Awesome, lots of good info and marketing on these. I like the idea of using them for a pitch as well as education.

What are these selling for?

Thanks!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FrannyK For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FrannyK View Post
    Awesome, lots of good info and marketing on these. I like the idea of using them for a pitch as well as education.

What are these selling for?

Thanks!
    Thanks, it's been a long time coming to have these available. Prices and buy buttons are all above now.

Thanks
    Brilliant Job Bob & Greg! You must be starting to like JVZoo Bob sending an order through

7. The Following User Says Thank You to photoads For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Ross View Post
    Thanks, it's been a long time coming to have these available. Prices and buy buttons are all above now.

Jake,

are the digital files that are included with options 2-5 the same full resolution print-ready digital files as option 1?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by photoads View Post
    Brilliant Job Bob & Greg! You must be starting to like JVZoo Bob sending an order through
    I still like warrior+ better for the traffic it sends to me for WSO of the day but jvzoo is growing on me I think. They're facebook share thing seems really cool, where you can set it to give a discount if the buyer shares it on facebook.

Thanks for ordering the samples, I can't wait to get them all out!

Quote Originally Posted by scottie View Post
    Jake,

are the digital files that are included with options 2-5 the same full resolution print-ready digital files as option 1?
    Yes, you get package 1 free with the physical orders.
    Last edited by Bob Ross; 12-10-2013 at 12:10 AM.

Thanks
    In case some of you skipped over the video, you might want to watch it. Particularly, check out how I skirt around the 'coupon' stigma by changing the word coupon to sound more 'luxurious'.

Thanks
    In case some of you skipped over the video, you might want to watch it. Particularly, check out how I skirt around the 'coupon' stigma by changing the word coupon to sound more 'luxurious'.

I watched the video it was really good, thanks.
    I'm also recommending to anyone thinking of buying any of these packages to watch the video it's well worth it.
    Last edited by scottie; 12-10-2013 at 12:46 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to scottie For This Useful Post:

Multiple Cards Completed greggorio28's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ive already got mine on order as well, nice job Bob and I am SO EXCITED to get these into all of your hands!

Grab em now while they last my friends….between this kit and Zen's Mastery you will have the most powerful tools to make biz owners melt in our hands. I have 3 meetings lined up for next week and nearly 10 hot leads to follow up with and Ive barely lifted a finger. I can't wait to show them these print pieces….I really feel like thats the deal sinker. When they can actually see and feel these babies in their hands. Once you land that meeting via phone/email….you would almost have to try hard NOT to get that sale!

Cheers everyone, 2014 is gonna be a big one for all of us. If you've been sitting on the fence (like I was for the last few months) now's the time to JUMP!
    Makin' moves

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greggorio28 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by greggorio28 View Post
    Ive already got mine on order as well, nice job Bob and I am SO EXCITED to get these into all of your hands!

Grab em now while they last my friends….between this kit and Zen's Mastery you will have the most powerful tools to make biz owners melt in our hands. I have 3 meetings lined up for next week and nearly 10 hot leads to follow up with and Ive barely lifted a finger. I can't wait to show them these print pieces….I really feel like thats the deal sinker. When they can actually see and feel these babies in their hands. Once you land that meeting via phone/email….you would almost have to try hard NOT to get that sale!

Cheers everyone, 2014 is gonna be a big one for all of us. If you've been sitting on the fence (like I was for the last few months) now's the time to JUMP!

I hear ya, I ordered mine a few minutes ago.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to scottie For This Useful Post:

Hey Jake,

Good video "littered" with lots of golden nuggets. LOL Pure proper prose to position yourself positively with your prospect. A fine but of alliteration but seriously successful language equals successful sales & semantics are so important.

I am adding your "redeemable offers" to the sales dictionary. So on the left side we have those bad words with negative connotations that you never want to use in sales presentations and the right side has their replacements for smooth sales speak so successful sales are swift & sure.

No No Words ---------------Replace With

Buy or Purchase------------Reserve

Advertising------------------Marketing

Advertising Salesperson----Marketing Consultant

Coupon-----------------------Redeemable Offer

Do you want a space?-------Are you reserving a medium or large space?

Advertisers-------------------Marketing Co-op TEAM

Chamber Group--------------TEAM=Together Everyone Achieves More

Valpak------------------------Old School Tired & Broken Competitors

Envelope----------------------9x12 Billboard Postcard

----------------------------------------------------------

Join Our Local Marketing Co-op TEAM!
    Last edited by Zenyatta; 12-10-2013 at 02:36 AM.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zenyatta For This Useful Post:

Unregistered

purchase

Jake I also purchased the cards pack... How do I get to post in this thread as i have purchased 3 different products!!?? Im proteinman

Thanks
    These look great Jake,

No chance of producing some UK sample 9X12 postcards and rack cards with instead of $ on the sample ads and wording please?

If this isn't cost effective to do could you produce some print ready UK PDF and Word samples of both please we can buy so UK members can get there sample post and rack cards printed locally and edit as they see fit.

Many thanks

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jake I also purchased the cards pack... How do I get to post in this thread as i have purchased 3 different products!!?? Im proteinman
    Hey I'll definitely open up the forum to you, I didn't realize you were missing access sorry!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    These look great Jake,

No chance of producing some UK sample 9X12 postcards and rack cards with instead of $ on the sample ads and wording please?

If this isn't cost effective to do could you produce some print ready UK PDF and Word samples of both please we can buy so UK members can get there sample post and rack cards printed locally and edit as they see fit.

Many thanks
    I just emailed gregg, yeah definitely we can I should have thought of that already. I can change the 9x12 to A4 and change the dollar signs. Steve I'll send you the digital files can you look them over and tell me what things would need to change to fit the UK market? Spelling, wording, etc.

Will probably need to change the mailbox image on the back as I'm guessing they look different there?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob Ross For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I just emailed gregg, yeah definitely we can I should have thought of that already. I can change the 9x12 to A4 and change the dollar signs. Steve I'll send you the digital files can you look them over and tell me what things would need to change to fit the UK market? Spelling, wording, etc.

Will probably need to change the mailbox image on the back as I'm guessing they look different there?
    Thanks very much Jake. Really appreciate this! Sure I would be glad to cast an eye over them for you. I think I know what you mean about the mailbox image. Yes you are right about mail boxes, we don't have them over here just letter boxes in the front door of a house so may be that could be an alternative image. Also the 1st image on the back would be a penny instead of a cent and the 4th image could be 20 or 50 notes instead of dollar bills. Hope this helps.

Terrific, look forward to seeing them the UK versions when it's convenient for you!
    Last edited by Steve; 12-10-2013 at 06:53 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Bob,

Now I have my business cards...lol

Thanks
    Bob:

What are any references to EDDM on these cards? Since I'm in Canada I'd like to know what references to EDDM there are if any. Looking at the video (which is awesome) I think the onlyreference was on the backside of the 9x12 postcard itself in the lower left. What does that say exactly? Though its a small reference to EDDM, I'm wondering if buying the cards with anything related to EDDM would be a negative.

Thanks much and this is truly a great share...

Thanks
    Hi Mitch

There is no reference to EDDM that I can see on the digital samples
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Bob:

What are any references to EDDM on these cards? Since I'm in Canada I'd like to know what references to EDDM there are if any. Looking at the video (which is awesome) I think the onlyreference was on the backside of the 9x12 postcard itself in the lower left. What does that say exactly? Though its a small reference to EDDM, I'm wondering if buying the cards with anything related to EDDM would be a negative.

Thanks much and this is truly a great share...

Wow!

I think having these will make a really BIG difference!

Thanks
    Jake,
    I got an email today from your assistant saying the samples haven't come in yet from the printer. Just curious as to ETA?

Thanks
    Hey Mitch, no reference to EDDM. The little text that's on the bottom cites a survey showing 98% of people bring in their mail daily.

Scottie, the postcards will be here Friday and the Rack cards monday, so I'll be shipping everything out Monday and Sarah will have tracking numbers sent to everyone in their email!

Thanks
    Jake,
    thanks for the reply....I can't wait to get them.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to scottie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Jake, i sent in my email and shippin address but didnt hear back...did you send a return email?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by proteinman View Post
    Jake, i sent in my email and shippin address but didnt hear back...did you send a return email?
    replied just now sorry!