zenyatta 9x12
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 9x12 FAST Profits System (no face-to-face!)

Multiple Cards Completed Achiz768's Avatar
    Thanks

9x12 FAST Profits System (no face-to-face!)

9x12 Fast Profits System- The Only System You Will Need to Fill Your 9x12 Postcard FAST and With Zero Face-to-Face Meetings- EVER!

See How the 9x12 FAST Profits System Rescued My Family From Homelessness

Get ready to fill your 9x12 postcard(s) FAST. The 9x12 Fast Profits System will get you there without having to pound the pavement or make gut-wrenching cold calls ever again.

No need to leave your house to close deals quickly with the 9x12 Fast Profits System. I created this exact system out of the need to be able to fill my own 9x12 postcards 150 miles away from the nearest major city or larger town and with no vehicle. My office was on 40 acres out in the middle of a field next to some horse stalls- where I closed ad spots right over the phone and collected payments through Paypal.

Yes, you can do this. I know you're tired of all those hyped-up sales letters that promise you this and that. So I won't do that. Look, this is the EXACT system I created for my own business that has helped me to quickly fill my 9x12 postcards with no face-to-face meetings and no cold calls ever. Being a mother of identical twins that are two years old and a 4 month old son I had to make this system work with just about 2 hours each day to spend on this system.

Last edited by Bob Ross; 10-05-2014 at 06:21 PM.

Thanks
    Wow! This lady is not messing around.
    The site looks good did you design that ?
    Check Out "the Accidental Salesperson" by Chris Lytle <-- Very Good

"What we think, we become" - Buddha

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Natural View Post
    Wow! This lady is not messing around.
    The site looks good did you design that ?
    thanks! yes put the site together myself with optimizepress

Hi Amber,

If a person focused exclusively on your system, how fast would you say they could fill up a card. In your experience, how long does it take, start to finish.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMak View Post
    Hi Amber,

If a person focused exclusively on your system, how fast would you say they could fill up a card. In your experience, how long does it take, start to finish.

Thanks!
    In my experience you should be able to fill your card using my method in 3-4 weeks (spending a couple of hours per day). Now if you could put more time into it you probably could fill it faster.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Achiz768 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi,
    What are the average additional costs to implement your system to fill a 9x12? Website, additional printed materials, sales/marketing costs etc...
    Also, is there an OTO or is everything being included in the course mentioned?
    thanks

Thanks
    Amber is the real deal and her guide will help you as long as you take action. She is sharing her method that she's developed through trial and error - and she's removing most of the learning curve for you.

If you believe in the 9X12 but you're struggling making it happen, check this out.

If you are struggling with prospecting face to face or cold calling, this will help you a lot.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twalker2623 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi Jonny, you certainly don't have to purchase anything else to fill a 9x12 with my system...I do recommend, however, offering additional benefits (stacking the benefits) to fill your card quickly--so I personally like to offer list-building to all my advertisers. If you do offer list-building like I do I like to use a simple tool that costs $27 one time fee-I just mark up the price of all my ads by $2 to pay for the thing. So you're not really paying for it.

You DO NOT have to have a website, marketing materials, additional printing materials, etc. That's the beauty of it. You don't even need a sample 9x12 card to show prospects.

There is no OTO--everything is included here. It's so simple, straightforward.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Achiz768 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Amber I know it took a lot of extra effort to get this guide together for us all, I really appreciate that you were willing to do it.

A question that is going to come up... do you feel your method would work overseas (UK in particular)?
    Not afraid of penguins or pandas.

Thanks
    If you have a US based phone number I know you could secure advertisers for a particular US location from another country. That wouldn't be a problem.

You would obviously have to work out the mailing details of your cards. If you have the mailing part worked out--this guide will help you gain your advertisers if you position yourself the way I teach in the guide. Right now my nearest group of advertisers is about 100 miles away--no one has asked me to meet them face to face. 100 miles or 1000 miles away--that's what this system is about--filling your ad spots without having to actually be "physically" in a particular area.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Achiz768 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks Amber, I subscribed to your list and I'm definitely IN as soon as you open the doors

Question - can the split/strike system by Bob and the micro-mailer by Steve be implemented with this method? That's what I've been using with decent success (1 in 5 businesses closed) but walking around takes a huge chunk of my time, not to mention winter weather is starting here in Canada - so anything that can help me cut down on that would be a great help.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to srdjank For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    This sounds amazing, what a super-woman! I tried the 9 by 12 but not that hard, mostly because I couldn't cold call (chicken lol) and had no time to go out face to face. Kudos for developing and sharing a system!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to momof4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Amber,

I sent you a PM.

Cheers

Amber,

I also sent you a PM.

What an impressive presentation.

Just continuing the "goodness" around this forum.

Bob

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robert S. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Amber - Signed up for the Early Bird quite some time ago but haven't received an email. Tried again and and message says "You have not yet confirmed your subscription" so it appears my signup was acknowledged but no email to confirm. Checked my spam folder and nothing there either.

Thanks
    Hello Amber,

Just wanted to drop in and say thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I am very excited to hear you have triumphed over such difficult circumstances as well.

I'll be in the earlybird line on Friday morning and I can't wait.

All the Best,

Raleigh
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
    Henry David Thoreau

Thanks
    Hello Amber,

The same thing happened to me. I am really looking forward to Friday morning.

Thank you for sharing your story and your method with us. It is very generous of you.

All the Best,

Raleigh

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Amber - Signed up for the Early Bird quite some time ago but haven't received an email. Tried again and and message says "You have not yet confirmed your subscription" so it appears my signup was acknowledged but no email to confirm. Checked my spam folder and nothing there either.
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
    Henry David Thoreau

25. The Following User Says Thank You to raleigh For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi Amber!

It's funny how we keep running into each other over the years. I know we haven't talked for a while, but you were on my short list of LinkedIn contacts to catch up with, so I figured now was as good a time as any since I just got an email about you (history repeating itself if you remember, haha).

Guys, Amber is a hard core entrepreneur. We've known each other in passing for about 4 years now and she's always making something happen, no matter what industry she's in. I'm actually a little envious of her spirit to constantly push through and get results in the face of adversity.

Looking forward to seeing what you've cooked up here on the 9x12 system, and I'm sure it's fantastic!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to joshthomas80 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Hi Amber,

Same thing happened to me. Looks like there is something wrong with your Aweber setup.

PM me if you would like me to send you the email address that I submitted on your early bird sign up page. Maybe you can track down the issue that way?

Thanks!
    ~ Ashton

Thanks
    Amber, two thumbs up, way up!! I love a fighter! I am sold. Thanks for sharing.

roger

30. The Following User Says Thank You to rfung For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by srdjank View Post
    Thanks Amber, I subscribed to your list and I'm definitely IN as soon as you open the doors

Question - can the split/strike system by Bob and the micro-mailer by Steve be implemented with this method? That's what I've been using with decent success (1 in 5 businesses closed) but walking around takes a huge chunk of my time, not to mention winter weather is starting here in Canada - so anything that can help me cut down on that would be a great help.
    You certainly could do a micro-mailing with this method as well as the split-strike method.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Achiz768 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks, Ashton. I'll send you a PM...Raleigh you as well. I just tried the early bird sign up myself with no problems..not sure what's going on..I'll look into it and manually add you guys in. Sorry about that!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joshthomas80 View Post
    Hi Amber!

It's funny how we keep running into each other over the years. I know we haven't talked for a while, but you were on my short list of LinkedIn contacts to catch up with, so I figured now was as good a time as any since I just got an email about you (history repeating itself if you remember, haha).

Guys, Amber is a hard core entrepreneur. We've known each other in passing for about 4 years now and she's always making something happen, no matter what industry she's in. I'm actually a little envious of her spirit to constantly push through and get results in the face of adversity.

Looking forward to seeing what you've cooked up here on the 9x12 system, and I'm sure it's fantastic!
    Holy crap, Josh! What a surprise to see you on here! thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to catching up with you soon

Thanks

Valuable Information

I've always believed I could get more done if I could avoid running around in circles.

Really looking forward to hearing and seeing what you have come up with.

Thanks
    Raleigh, thanks for listening to my story! It's been a hell of a ride and I'm just grateful that I came across Jake's 9x12 system. He has literally saved me and my family! I hope that I can return the favor by helping some of our members here on the forum