Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/ebt/public_html/bobrossoffline.com/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/functions.php on line 865

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/functions.php on line 1303

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4422

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/functions.php on line 7349

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vBulletinHook has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_hook.php on line 27

Warning: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in ..../packages/vbcms/permissions.php on line 429

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 964

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 972

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 972

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 1156

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 1210

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2142

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_BbCodeParser has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 37

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 1548

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 1641

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 1645

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_XML_Parser has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_xml.php on line 52

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_XML_Builder has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_xml.php on line 689
Bob Ross Offline Forum - Possibly lost some printing deals...oh well
  • Newsletter

• Possibly lost some printing deals...oh well

I haven't posted here in a while but I do still visit and try to stay in the loop with printing & EDDM. I have a full time business unrelated to printing and is keeping me extremely busy which is good.

As a result I had to put printing on the back burner because I wasn't getting anywhere with it after spending an enormous amount of time learning the business and trying to get it off the ground. I was taking way too much time away from my main business which is my bread & butter so I put printing aside to be able to bring in some much needed cash and not neglect my main source of income and keep my customers happy.

I left everything in place with printing knowing I was going to come back to it after I got things situated and I could pick up where I left off.

Now I've got things somewhat under control with my main business and thankfully all the hard stuff is done with my printing business. I'm ready now to start putting some time into it (on a part time basis) and pick up where I left off.

To my surprise!

This morning I checked my voice-mail for my printing business (I haven't checked in month's) I had 4 missed calls and 2 voice-mails. I had two businesses that were interested in my EDDM program!!! The voice-mails are a couple of month's old and I probably lost their business.

They are two well established businesses so I'm gonna give them a call back this week although they may have already found someone to fill their need.

I figured I would post this as a possible encouragement to those who have gone through the pain of doing all the work and second guessing what they are doing (as I did) but it was right after I put it on the back burner that those businesses called me and was interested enough to leave their names and phone numbers for me to contact them.

This may not seem like a big deal to most here but for me I take it as a positive, especially being that they contacted me and I did no paid advertising. I did not contact these businesses during my email campaign but they found me and reached out to me. I feel bad that I wasn't able to get back to them ASAP but I had my hands full and really couldn't take the time and printing was the furthest thing from my mind.

I hope it's somewhat encouraging to someone here?

Anyway that's all for now.