Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_Database has a deprecated constructor in /home/ebt/public_html/bobrossoffline.com/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 83

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_Datastore has a deprecated constructor in /home/ebt/public_html/bobrossoffline.com/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1478

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_Input_Cleaner has a deprecated constructor in /home/ebt/public_html/bobrossoffline.com/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1819

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_Registry has a deprecated constructor in /home/ebt/public_html/bobrossoffline.com/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 3138

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_Session has a deprecated constructor in /home/ebt/public_html/bobrossoffline.com/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 3526

Warning: Use of undefined constant DIR - assumed 'DIR' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/ebt/public_html/bobrossoffline.com/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5753

Warning: Use of undefined constant DIR - assumed 'DIR' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/ebt/public_html/bobrossoffline.com/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5754

Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/ebt/public_html/bobrossoffline.com/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 1960

Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 156

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/functions.php on line 865

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/functions.php on line 1303

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4422

Warning: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in ..../includes/functions.php on line 7349

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vBulletinHook has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_hook.php on line 27

Warning: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 8101

Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 4249
General Discussion [Archive] - Bob Ross Offline Forum

PDA

View Full Version : General Discussion

1. filled up my first card
  2. First day of sales today!
  3. Read this FIRST!
  4. Sales Tax Exempt
  5. Audio Testimonials - Idea
  6. rafael polo want to use the forum but....no
  7. Trust factor
  8. Mobile
  9. Why we shouldnt worry about competition...
  10. Maui Hawaii
  11. Not sure where to post this...
  12. Cannot search this forum
  13. Have you seen this yet ?
  14. EDDM2GO.com
  15. Good call-to-action for top of card?
  16. BY THE WAY this forum is no longer protected
  17. Naming different cards/routes?
  18. A Little Guidance
  19. Use Dropbox to share large files with customers/designers
  20. Prospect already HAS printer/designer - how do I fit in?
  21. Hundreds of 9x12 Samples- Get em Here!
  22. Mobile Market
  23. Samples? I could use a few
  24. i want this
  25. Groupon is killing my deals- any suggestions?
  26. Need real, live 9x12 samples? Get 'em here!
  27. Heads up to Vista and Win7 users - Gadget Vulnerabilities Discovered - Take Action
  28. The future of business
  29. No responses from 10,000 piece mailer- what to say to my customers
  30. Nothing Like a *Teaser*! From Postcardmania & Google?!?
  31. Steve aka Localmobileleads
  32. Anyone know how to put money in the Bob Ross dialer?
  33. What is the $9.99/mo for? I honestly forgot but I keep seeing it charged
  34. Premier Printing Produces Prime Profits
  35. How Ink Is Made
  36. Looking for a JV parter to sell to their existing clients
  37. IBuzzPro Idea? Leaving VOICE MESSAGES ONLY !
  38. Pitch Mastery Topic Thread
  39. Sample Flyer for Direct Mail and Print Services
  40. Hello Everyone, Newbie Here, May I Please Ask A Few Quick Questions
  41. B2B card & selling mailing lists - long time no post, any ideas?
  42. Jiffy Lube
  43. New Awards are here!
  44. 15x12 paperstock
  45. Need Pricing Suggestions 4 Long Term Marketing Campaign
  46. How Paypal and Reddit faked their way to traction
  47. So Do I Need To Be A Printer?
  48. Dollars Off Coupon Gets 170% More In Sales
  49. Talking redemptions with SMS restaurants - Possible case study?
  50. So I've Been Making Phone Calls
  51. Fundraiser expiratoin date???
  52. Something to Benefit Everyone Doing the 9 x 12
  53. Flipping the Switch
  54. Money Cubes
  55. Getting Organized
  56. Interesting Article - Why EDDM is bad for business
  57. Is Anyone Using The Phone Exclusively For Selling?
  58. Help: This next step will help me close
  59. Offering A Gurantee
  60. Deadline: May 5, 2014
  61. Price on stickers
  62. Turnkey Printer Software For Sale $2500
  63. Check these guys out
  64. What if...
  65. Short cut to best printing
  66. HELP! Need print samples, not just 9x12 and M3s
  67. Affiliates? Or who does postcards for other people in other towns?
  68. pURL?
  69. Targeted Audience Demographics
  70. Need Photoshop expert for one image (to start)
  71. Anybody know if a 'pot' ad is ok using USPS?
  72. Where to get Pens and embroidered shirts
  73. Facebook ad designers
  74. Affordable Coupon Ad Designer Available
  75. 9x12 Question re; costs